• Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting | University of Pittsburgh
• Executive Certiﬁcate in Financial Planning | Duquesne University.
• CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
• Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor
• CPFA® Certiﬁed Plan Fiduciary Advisor
• President, Financial Planning Association of Pittsburgh
• Authorized Lay Minister in the North American Lutheran Church
• Special Deputy Sheriff in Butler County
• Instructor, Duquesne University Certiﬁcate in Financial Planning
• Board Member, Bethesda Foundation for Children 2013-2022
• Board Member, Bethesda Lutheran Services 2013-2021
• Township Supervisor, Buffalo Township in Butler Co., PA 2006-2012
• Board Member, Trinity Evangelical Church 2010-2013
• Volunteer Coordinator of Howard International Ministries 2008-2020
• Mastermind Facilitator, L3 Leadership 2017-2021
Gregory lives in Deutschtown on Pittsburgh’s North Side with his wife Amanda and their daughter Abigail, In his free time, he enjoys reading, preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ, clay shooting, boating, running, trying new restaurants, and attending Pirates and PITT games. Together, he and Amanda attend Bethlehem Evangelical Lutheran Church in Glenshaw.
Busy Working Professional
• 35-50 married with young children
• Over $100k in household income
• We don’t have the time to pay attention to our ﬁnances, can you help us?
• 50-65 married with young adult children
• $1-3 million in investments
• How do I switch from saving money to having my money produce an income to live on?