Join The Team
- Each day will be different from the next; especially in personal interactions
- A fast-paced environment with multiple projects going simultaneously
- Very socially-focused; requires “how can I help you?” attitude
- Lots of attention spent on building and maintaining relationships, especially where helping, not pressuring, others foster the relationship
- Adherence to established guidelines and procedures is important.
- Open, flowing communication with and through others, especially in a helping role
- A team environment: must be willing to jump in and roll up his/her sleeves to help out when necessary
- Leading by example
- A fast paced, growing team of financial planners focused on empowering our clients to make informed financial decisions.
- Dynamic team culture with opportunities to learn and grow.
- Leadership development curriculum and growth plan for all team members
- We strive for our team members to feel fully known, fully loved, and fully challenged.
- Weekly team trainings on financial planning and tools to equip and empower our team to execute our mission
- Annual team retreat to foster growth and development
- A personalized growth and development plan
- Undergraduate degree or work experience in financial services
- Desire to grow and develop
- Embody and believe in our 6 core values
- Competitive salary with bonus
- 401(k) with 3% match after 180 days
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 5 paid sick/personal days
- All Federal holidays that fall on a work week, paid time off
- 6 weeks paid and 6 weeks unpaid maternity/paternity leave
- Adoption assistance
- Employer paid health insurance
- Annual Education Reimbursement up to $5,250 which can include CFP® exam coursework
- First attempt of CFP® exam paid for
- Match Charitable donations for qualified charities up to $1,000 a year
HOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM
To start a conversation on how we can serve you, please contact us at email@example.com or call Greg Furer at 724-822-9800.
We ask that all of our prospective team members take a Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment. This assessment is free for you to take and will require less than 15 minutes of your time. The results will help us understand ways we can best serve you and your clients.