• Political Science – Westminster College
• Executive Certiﬁcate of Financial Planning – Terry College of Business at The University of Georgia
• Accredited Wealth Management Advisor
• Financial Planning – Member of Financial Planning Association of Pittsburgh, an organization dedicated to development and education of ﬁnancial planners and the ﬁnancial planning profession.
• Networking and Business Development – Vice President & Member of East Suburban Networkers since 2014.
• Leadership – Member of L3 Leadership. Focused on developing leadership and is a member of L3 North Hills Master Mind Group.
Christopher lives in McCandless Twp. with his wife, Michelle and their three cats, Jackson, Marlon and Paris. In his free time Chris is an avid sports fan and enjoys playing various sports as well as cheering on the Pittsburgh sports teams. He and Michelle are entertainment enthusiasts and going to various concerts, plays and comedy shows both in Pittsburgh and around the country. He is a native of Youngstown, OH and has called Pittsburgh his home since 2010.
- Attempted to create our own financial plan but did not complete it or follow it
- Invested own money but made
- We need a partner to help guide us.
Busy Working Professional
- 35-50 married with young children
- Over $100,000 in household income
- We don’t have the time to pay attention to our finances, can you help us?